Friday, May 14, 2010

life: 5-12 rant. part two: dent

so. if you didn't read about my accident, go here for part one; here for part two.

after the accidnent, i went to kedzie since it was closest--we already killed 20-40 min. by waiting for my dad 2 come down 2 pick me up, so we went to it immediately.

she basically gave me a splint for my tooth.

afterwards, the next day (tues), i went to my ortho. (read part two).

he rec. me to go get a 2nd opinion apart from kedzie.

so he sent me to chinatown.

i had to wait an hour total. the thing is, i didn't mind as long as i had a magazine, which angered me b/c my ma had to work you know.

and then when i complained 2 my ma, she was like, "you didn't have an appointment. he squeezed you in. so don't complain." ha! if my case was SO important, i wouldn't have had to wait an hour! (he KEPT talkin about how many times my ortho has called him and emailed him about it, and blah blah blah)

when he saw what the kedzie dent had done, he was like,"look at this mess. now i have to take it apart, and re-do it again later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willkommen im Sextalk.


Dieser Sextalk bietet ihnen die Alternative geile titten de und jedemenge andere Sachen,unter anderem Sexgeschichten
Hier im besten Sextalk erwarten dich geile titten de sexuellen Vorlieben
Eventuel suchst du Heiße Live Chats , dann bist du hier genau richtig.Ok los geht es,worauf wartest du?
Heiße Live Chats erotik kontakte kostenlos ,sofort anmelden .
Du suchst jemand aus Emmen, oder Hamburg, vieleicht in de , vieleicht von Basel-Landschaft, oder aus Lienz? Sicher kein Problem.!

Anonymous said...

Willkommen und Hallo hier im Erotikchat.


Unser Erotikchat gibt dir eine Alternative heiße fotzen und natürlich vieles mehr,wie Live Dates
Hier im besten Erotikchat erwarten dich heiße fotzen Aufregend chatten
Suchst du eventuel erotische Rollenspiele , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Also,worauf wartest du?
Heiße Live Chats kontakte treffen ,einfach anmelden .
Suchst du jemand aus Montreux, oder aus deutschland, in Stuttgart , vieleicht aus Bern, vieleicht aus WaidhofenanderYbbs? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!

HELP THE PHILIPPINES

Philippines Appeal

HELP HAITI!

Help Haiti Now

FIGHT WORLD HUNGER!

Fight world hunger

FIGHT WORLD HUNGER!

Fight World Hunger