Wednesday, May 5, 2010

life: blood. pt. two; Tuesday

so i convinced my mom that i HAD 2 go 2 skool, and she let me.

i had congee 4 breakfast.

2 honestly say, with this ONE tooth down, it was much worse then when i extracted two pre-molars 4 the braces (i have a 7mm overbite--youch!) b/c with EVERYTHING, you have 2 use ur front teeth to bite into and get a grip to slid off the spoon/fork--even w/ congee, i had to turn the spoon upside down to feed myself.

in adv. kashif + alex didn't say anything. (we had same pe class).

in chinese (1st block), alex was like, "are you okay, angela?"
i'm like, "i'm fine. i'm fine. it's no big--i'm just fine." i wanted to say more, and crack jokes, but i really didn't want to talk--sometimes when i talked, my lower jaw would hit the steel wire, and i would get scared it would get disloged.

in chinese, frankie asked me, "are you okay, angela?"
i was like, "how did you hear?!" (i forgot that she was in my pe class that moment)
and she was like, "somebody told me." (which sounded and looked suspicious--ppl were already gossiping about my bloody accident?)

i found out during lunch that i left my APUSH hmwk @ home (sandwitched btw the laptop), so i had 2 redo the 3 pg wksheet, AND chem (i copied right off w.o. even attempting 2 understand anything). i didnt even think i could get chem in and i had it next, right after lunch, but @ least i got it in.

during my last block of the day, APUSH, i realized that i STILL didn't turn in my e-copy of my hmwk, (tim accidentally reminded me) so i was gonna call ma 2 get down here earlier so i could get home, get online, and turn it in b4 it was too late (we had only 15 min time frame, but we could race it).

but ma AND dad wouldn't pick up, and passing period was counting down on me. (after chem to apush).

kashif decided 2 ask me, "angela, are you okay? there was a lot of blood (or somthing along those lines)" when tessa and tim where there.
they were like, "what happened?!"
i was like, "thanks for keeping that descreet kashif."
i think that came across a bit sharp....>.<
he was sorry. so was i. (>.<) i really didn't mean for it 2 come across as serious!

so when apush ended, i had my phone in hand, and i was calling. no one picked up. i raced out (didn't need 2 stop @ my locker), ma wasn't there. expected. she always comes late.

nicole saw me outside, and was like, "are you okay?!"
i was like, "i'm fine. are YOU okay?"
she was like, "nothing happened 2 me."

so i had a BRILLIANT idea:
call nita 2 get it in 4 me.
it took 4ever, and she got to the wrong internet pages, but i didn't want to yell, much less be on my phone, in the library.
another brilliant idea: she could email 2 me, so i can upload it myself!!
there were no computers available. f my life.
the librarian saw me w/ my phone, but he didn't care. they're like that. sometimes they're asses, and sometimes they turn a blind eye.

i kept yelling @ nita to look for "lit gastby paper" and she was like "g?" i was screaming, "yes!!"

she kept on saying, "i dont see it" and i kept on thinking she didn't hear what i said. crappy phone signal again. AND my phone KEPT on effing beeping!!!! it would NOT stop!!! (i had another line calling me--ma)

it finally dawned on me that i did my hmwk on the BLACK ACER, which was back home. f my life.

so everything was a waste of time--me calling nita, calling ma--all those brilliant ideas.

so i gave up. my was gonna get here late, AND it alone takes 20 min 2 get back home.

ORTHADONTIST

so ma picked me up, and i was like, there's no need 2 see her mom. (i thought my splint came loose and slid down yesterday b/c i was washing my face in the shower, and i totally forgot about my tooth--i herd a crack, and i was like, OH NO!!

when i was drying up later, i asked my mom, "does it look like it moved down??"
ma was like, "tell dad 2 look  @ it."
but later she was like, "even if it did, he wouldn't have the courage to fix it for u hon. we'll go see kedzie 2morrow."

but she was like, we're going down 2 chinatown.besty knows about it, and she said to bring you down immediately.

i was like, okay. not ANOTHER cast! (my teeth were now different again)

so we went.

waited for two min.

doc saw us.

so we had to get the x-rays from kedzie (i KNEW i shoulda got them yesterday!!) (we didn't trust USPS to mail it in a timely fashion), and run them down 2 chinatown.

late nite back home........................

i had 2 write a sob story 2 my english teacher. hoped that she buys it (i really didn't have time to get it in on time, but i do have to admit, i could have done it friday, saturday, sunday, monday, or tuesday since i coulda emailed me, but i had more important things on my mind--like if i was gonna loose a tooth for example.)

she still hasen't responded, which makes me nervous, but i turned it in.

my inbox is now filled with 100+ messages from survey-ers which i don't have time 2 complete since i'm studying 4 apush. heck, i shouldn't even be on here!

No comments:

HELP THE PHILIPPINES

Philippines Appeal

HELP HAITI!

Help Haiti Now

FIGHT WORLD HUNGER!

Fight world hunger

FIGHT WORLD HUNGER!

Fight World Hunger