Thursday, July 29, 2010

review: CDs worth your money

every week, there's a new hit.

but does that make a CD worth the $17? especially since you can download them for free? no.

so here's a list of CDs worth every penny b/c every track on it is worth it. these are all 5 out of 5's:

LADY GAGA - THE FAME
 1. Just Dance ft. Colby O'Donis
2. LoveGame
3. Paparazzi
4. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
5. Eh, Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
6. Poker Face
7. The Fame
8. Money Honey
9. Again Again
10. Boys Boys Boys
11. Brown Eyes
12. Summerboy
                                   13. I Like It Rough

LADY GAGA - THE FAME MONSTER 
1. Bad Romance
2. Alejandro
3. Monster
4. Speechless
5. Dance in the Dark
6. Telephone ft. Beyonce
7. So Happy I Could Die
8. Teeth






3OH!3 - STREETS OF GOLD
1. Beaumont
2. I Can Do Anything
3. My First Kiss ft. Ke$ha
4. Deja Vu
5. We Are Young
6. Touchin' On My
7. House Party
8. R.I.P.
9. I Know How to Say
10. Double Vision
11. I'm Not the One
12. Streets of Gold
                                   13. See You Go
                                   14. Love 2012

3OH!3 - WANT
1. Tapp
2. Punkbitch
3. Don't Trust Me
4. Chokechain
5. I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby
6. I Can't Do It Alone
7. Starstrukk
8. Richman
9. Photofinish
10. Still Around - an unexpectedly heartfelt slow song
11. Holler 'til You Pass Out
12. Colorado Sunrise - another unexpected that is worth the 5,000 times i've listened to it





JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - FutureSex/LoveSounds 


1. FutureSex/LoveSounds
2. Sexy Back
3. Sexy Ladies ("Let Me Talk To You" Prelude)
4. My Love featuring T.I.
5. LoveStoned ("I Think She Knows" Interlude)
6. What Goes Around... Comes Around
7. Chop Me Up featuring Three 6 Mafia & Timbaland
8. Damn Girl featuring Will.I.Am
9. Summer Love 
10. Until the End of Time
11. Loosing My Way
12. (Another Song) All Over Again

TIMBALAND - SHOCK VALUE II
 1. Intro ft. DJ Felli Fel
2. Carry Out ft. Justin Timberlake
3. Loose Control ft. JoJo
4. Meet In tha Middle ft. Bran' Nu
5. Say Something ft. Drake
6. Tomorrow In the Bottle ft. Chad Kroeger & Sebastian
7. We Belong to the Music ft. Miley Cyrus
8. Morning After Dark ft. Nely furtado & SoShy
9. If We Ever Meet Again ft. Katy Perry 
10. Can You Feel It ft. Esthero & Sebastion
11. Ease Off the Liquor
12.  Undertow ft. The Fray & Esthero
                                   13. Timothy Where You Been ft. Jet

RIHANNA - GOOD GIRL GONE BAD

1. Umbrella ft. Jay-Z
2. Push Up on Me
3. Don't Stop the Music
4. Breakin' Dishes
5. Shut up and Drive
6. Hate that I Love You ft. Ne-Yo
7. Say It
8. Sell Me Candy
9. Lemme Get That
10. Rehab
11. Question Existing
12. Good Girl Gone Bad


METRO STATION - METRO STATION
 1. Seventeen Forever
2. Control
3. Kelsey
4. Shake It
5. Wish We Were Older
6. Now That We're Done
7. True to Me
8. Tell Me What to Do
9. California
10. Disco

No comments:

HELP THE PHILIPPINES

Philippines Appeal

HELP HAITI!

Help Haiti Now

FIGHT WORLD HUNGER!

Fight world hunger

FIGHT WORLD HUNGER!

Fight World Hunger